Emma had her first bath tonight and it's a good thing because Grandma and Grandpa Goldstein are coming to visit tomorrow. A girl's gotta look her best for company.
(The following story was dictated to Mommy by Emma.)
Here's Daddy getting everything ready.
I beg your pardon! You're going to do what to me?
Ummm.... No. Still not interested in a bath, thanks!
Oh, well, I kind of like this nudie patootie thing...
This might be okay, the water is kind of warm...
Hey, what are you doing to me Mommy?
On second though, no. No, I do not like this at all. Get me outta here!
Daddy to the rescue! Did you see what Mommy was doing to me, Daddy? Oh, wait, that's right, you stood around taking pictures...
This treatment is so unfair!
Ooooooh... these jammies seem extra snuggly and cozy after a bath.
Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad. I suppose you could give me a bath again sometime.
P.S. Did you notice how curly my hair got after the bath? Just like Daddy's!
3 comments:
Emma is a great storyteller. She is also a good sport, letting her mommy give her a bath like that. What a lady. :) Very cute!!! Can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Jen G
PS: I love warm, snuggly pjs after baths, too!
PPS: Grandpa Bill's comment after the Emma Marie post was um, yeah... adorable. :)
She is SO adorable! I agree!
Nana Nancy would have saved you!!!!!
Post a Comment